Friday, September 08, 2006

Betrayal

Remember how I bought my first iTunes track three months ago?

Come on, with the lack of activity on this blog it's only a few posts away. You know, I finally was persuaded to part with money for an iTunes exclusive track. Paid $1.69 for it.

Today, I came across Something for Kate's new single, and there it was. Along with two other songs I didn't have, and a remixed version of one I did have. For $3.00.

I bought it almost out of spite. Then I tracked down the previous single, the one that the 'exclusive' had been attached to, and bought it for $5.00.

Three months was all I had to wait. I've waited years before buying music sometimes. I've bought albums that are older than I am. What's three months?

Exclusive? Bah humbug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home