Saturday, July 23, 2005

This is a low

I'm bored. And hungry. And ridiculously tired.

I will have to do some washing up before I can cook dinner, which is already at least an hour, hour-and-a-half overdue. I need to vacuum, especially after I somehow tracked a whole lot of dirt in despite NOT having been anywhere likely to include dirt, and didn't notice until I had spread it through more than half the house.

I have to pick 4 hymns to play at church tomorrow morning. I have to get to church by 8am to play the aforementioned hymns. And then I want to head straight from there to an orienteering event about 45 minutes drive away, which requires that I be well-organised by 8am.

And then I will come back here and, bizarrely, clean up so the guys fixing my ceiling can come in and make a mess.

I will then spend next week doing two jobs simultaneously, while being interviewed for a third.

It could all be quite thrilling, actually, if I could start doing some more living and spend less time wedded to a 15-inch screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home