Sunday, October 03, 2004

Luddite

It took about 3 minutes of looking at other blogs to reduce me to a panic.

There's links and 'scribble spaces' and bits and pieces scattered all over the page, whereas here I am just typing fairly boring text. Except I HAVE figured out how to do the occasional fancy thing.

Um, I have no idea what I actually started with for the font now, I sure hope it defaults back for the next post...

I need to go have a lie down.

Plus the rugby league grand final is on very soon.

Darn, all this just because I decided to try and say hi to another Australian guy who was listed as a Tori Amos fan! On the plus side, this may just have been the original font!

*Wanders off in a state of vague unease regarding all the things he DOESN'T know about blogging yet*

1 Comments:

At 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you'll always find something to blog about. It's like photography: once you're into it, you start looking at the world in a different way, seeing that 'winning' shot in every thing you see. Once blogged, never the same. The world begins to take on a new meaning, and everything can be blogged about.

Or maybe I've been blogging for too long. It's interesting seeing how 'new blog blood' thinks about all of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home