Thursday, March 17, 2005

Show yourselves!

Um, who the heck are you all?

My hit counter down the bottom of this blog is going at a rate of knots these days. I think it's been ticking over nicely ever since I subscribed to Blogwise, but it seems to have accelerated. There are a couple of theories to account for this:

- my number one obsessive reader (or "Noor") has become even more obsessive, possibly as she attempts to physically will my next post into existence by pressing the Refresh button repeatedly.

- various Tori Amos fans are finding themselves here after doing a search for comments on the new album, ie references to individual song titles are boosting my Google score no end.

- the hamster has learnt to log on without Agnes' help (obscure reference to a somewhat oblique/tongue in cheek post I made several months ago, I'm too tired to find the link, if you're sufficiently interested you can damn well search for it yourself).

If you've never posted a "hi" in the comments and I don't alreay know about you reading this, please come and say hello. I promise not to pursue you relentlessly across the internet forevermore or anything like that...

...unless, of course, you want me to. I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

5 Comments:

At 12:49 pm, Blogger Mary said...

"Noor"!?

OMG, is that the best you can do for me? LOL! ;)

And NO, I do not sit here and refresh the page, thank you very much. (Only C does that!, she's the "clicker"!)

Um, I'm going to PM you and remind you how VERY EASY it is to have the power to be able to tell exactly who's who around here (and where they came from!).
In fact, in the time it took you to type this blogpost, you could have applied the necessary tool to your blog and figured out the answer to your question!

Because you'll be amazed at how many people peep in here and read. Some people are just shy and/or don't feel like talking. I hope some of them will say hello. But at least if you do want to hunt any of them down, you'll have some options. ;)

 
At 11:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I RARELY refresh blog pages, missy!

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger Mary said...

Bahaha!

;)

 
At 12:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Kier from toriforum. Just thought I'd stop lurking and say hello. :)

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger orfeo said...

Well, HOWDY Kier!

:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home