Sunday, May 08, 2005

The REAL setlist

Rain
Polyserena
(Coming down from the mountain) - [a new song, name not specified]
Black is the Colour of my True Love's Hair - [from the Palimpsest album]
Closer - [another new song]

-----

Original Sinsuality
Yes, Anastasia
Blood Roses
Take to the Sky
Cloud on my Tongue
Jamaica Inn
Cool on your Island

You Shook Me All Night Long
Like a Prayer

Barons of Suburbia
Beauty Queen
Horses
Mother Revolution
Silent All These Years
The Beekeeper

Leather
Sweet the Sting

Crazy
Cooling
-------------------------------------------------

More later. I have to write up a whole lot of notes to get the weekend sorted in my head. Suffice to say that I had an absolute ball. And if anyone finds out where I can download the show, or even parts of it, for heavens' sake tell me!!

2 Comments:

At 1:27 am, Blogger Mary said...

ToriTraders.

Your show might turn up there. Keep watching.
You don't have to "trade". You can simply share back. Read the FAQ/Rules for more info.

 
At 12:58 pm, Blogger orfeo said...

Thanks M. I actually joined that site a couple of weeks ago. Thought I'd try hunting for the LA show (which I have about 80% downloaded at the moment) as preparation!

LA was one of the two American shows that had a vaguely similar setlist, it turns out.

I can download, but my firewall problems are preventing me from being much of a good uploader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home