Friday, May 27, 2005

More proof God has a sense of humour

I've continued reading God's blog. I sometimes think big old God's theology is getting a little odd, but you can't beat Him for sheer entertainment sometimes. The way His mind works, coming up with some of the things He does, is genius.

The latest post involved answering a series of questions, because not surprisingly God gets bombarded with them. Here's the one that completely made my night:
--------------------------------------------------------
Query: Another cluster of e-mails came in asking if I was going to see the new Star Wars Movie.

Answer: Seen it. I already knew how it would end.
-------------------------------------------------------

[Think very carefully people, then laugh!]

2 Comments:

At 1:51 am, Blogger Mary said...

LOL! Yes, it's extra funny.

 
At 2:03 am, Blogger Mary said...

PS- You linked! I guess God deserves links, huh? We are all wusses. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home