Sunday, May 15, 2005

Thank goodness that's over with

Phew!

I've now finished my rather lengthy review of last weekend's concert experience (see a few posts down below, or go hunt the archives. Linking is for wusses). Which means I can safely listen to the songs that I was reviewing; I was quite terrified of contaminating my memories of the concert by listening to any other version of them, or even the live recording I was fortunate enough to track down. I wanted to put down my memories of the actual event, not describe the mp3s that you can all find for yourself if you really want to.

Of course, it's not really over because I deliberately haven't discussed the periods immediately before or after Tori's performance, which were an important part of the overall event.

I have notes for before and after too, you know.

Yes, I think I'm more obsessed than ever. But I'm not sorry if it leads to such great experiences. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home